Pages

Subscribe:
Welcome .. Hope you will enjoy with my blog . Don't forget to be my followers :)

Labels

Cuti (9) Interest (10) Menci (6) Merapu (13) Pengajaran (9) Pengawas Sekolah (7) People (7) Photos (23) School (27) sick (3)

26 April 2010

Aslyn - that's when i love you

When you have to look away When you dont have much to say Thats when I love you I love you, just that way To hear you stumble when you speak Or see you walk with two left feet Thats when I love you I love you, endlessly And when your mad cuz you lost a game Forget Im waiting in the rain Baby i love you, I love you anyway Heres my promise made tonight You can count "on" me for life Thats when i love you When nothing you do can change my mind The more I learn, The more I love The more my heart cant get enough Thats when I love you, no matter what So when you turn to hide your eyes Cause the movie it made you cry Thats when I love you I love you a little more each time And when you cant quite match your clothes Or when you laugh at your own jokes Thats when I love you I love you, more than youll know And when you forget that we had a date Or that look that you get when you show up late Baby I love you, I love you anyway Heres my promise made tonight You can count "on" me for life Thats when i love you When nothing you do can change my mind The more I learn, The more I love The more my heart cant get enough Thats when I love you, When I love you no matter what Thats when I love you When nothing baby Nothing you do could change my mind The more I learn, The more I love The more my heart cant get enough Thats when I love you, When I love you no matter what No matter what

0 voices: