Pages

Subscribe:
Welcome .. Hope you will enjoy with my blog . Don't forget to be my followers :)

Labels

Cuti (9) Interest (10) Menci (6) Merapu (13) Pengajaran (9) Pengawas Sekolah (7) People (7) Photos (23) School (27) sick (3)

28 September 2010

its about Raya

raya ? nothing special about it.

1st day of raya my family and I went beraya around my place

2nd day of raya just went to Ipoh [my aunt's house.]

Then 3rd day of raya begin the journey to balik kampung at Alor Setar till 4rd day of raya

start from 3rd day of raya I started filled like the hell .

Started cough and fever . I think that was my cousin smoked in fronted of me the night 2nd day of raya .

before back home from kampung , my father haved look in pasar malam Alor Setar kot .

Then i was collapse there . Grrr

.end.

-lullaby-