Pages

Subscribe:
Welcome .. Hope you will enjoy with my blog . Don't forget to be my followers :)

Labels

Cuti (9) Interest (10) Menci (6) Merapu (13) Pengajaran (9) Pengawas Sekolah (7) People (7) Photos (23) School (27) sick (3)

14 May 2012

MId Year Exam 2012

Assalamualaikum..
First of all I want say sorry because not write here for a long long long time.
Well, I have to go trough for mid year exam so I'm busy with my preparation.
I hope I can do well, insyaAllah..
Nowadays, 2 weeks to go. I really excited to enjoy my holiday after the exam :D
Oh, why so poyo? I think this is my 2nd post I wrote in English. Last one I've wrote about my experience on Hari Raya Aidil Fitri.
I can't wait for the holiday actually...  Oh yeah, I started  tuition last week for thee subject in SPM. Oh, I'm sooo lazy about it :-(